N X N
Expected completion: 3rd quarter 2019
- 73 Apartments
- 5 Terraced houses
- Car parking available
- Offers 73 apartments and 5 terraced houses
- Currently 53 apartments sold!
- 4 options available from $1,070,000
- Apartments will have expansive decks, with a width of six metres or more
- Two and three bedroom apartments have two bathrooms
- In most instances apartments have fully appointed walk-in wardrobes separating the en suite bathroom from the master bedroom
- N X N will have no next-door neighbours, except on its western boundary
- Sought after park-side development, perfectly positioned on the glassy slopes of Nixon Park
- Kingsland railway station is only three minutes’ walk, and Eden Park is five minutes
- Train direct from Kingsland train station to Auckland central’s transport hub Britomart
- Kingsland village is just a 2-minute walk away
- Walk or bike to highly sought-after suburbs Ponsonby and Mt Eden
73 contemporary north-facing apartments and 5 terraced houses, with direct access to Nixon Park.
Designed for living, these spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments bring a new sophistication to Auckland’s urban lifestyle. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to Nixon Park, the complex is only two minutes’ walk form Kingsland’s lively café scene. Most apartments enjoy superb views over the park to Arch Hill.
N X N will offer one, two and three bedroom apartments in a wide range of configurations. All will have seamless indoor-outdoor flow to wide balconies, with appealing views either over Nixon Park to Arch Hill, or over the central plaza of the complex and to Kingsland itself.
Living areas are designed to capture as much light as possible with extensive use of glazing. Many of the two bedroom apartments are ‘dual frontage’, with two external walls. This lets these apartments ‘breathe’ like a house does, thanks to plenty of cross ventilation. The floor plans also reflect those of a traditional home, providing separation and privacy when these are wanted.
In addition to the 73 apartments, N X N will also incorporate five townhouses. With four bedrooms, these four-level homes will feature cutting edge design, including a complete floor dedicated to the kitchen and living area.
Situated in an outstanding cul-de-sac location in Kingsland Terrace, N X N will have an ambience all of its own. The north-facing main building of the complex will not only have views over Nixon Park, it will also have direct access to its grassy slopes. Yet residents will be only one minute's walk from the restaurants, bars, and cafés for which Kingsland is celebrated.
- Undercover Parking
- Undercover Parking
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.