The Ridge Mission Bay
- 40 Apartments
- Car parking available
- Located at 243 Kepa Road, Mission Bay.
- Boutique freehold development - 40 apartments over 4 levels - a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments.
- Stunning Views of Rangitoto and Kepa Reserve.
- Beautiful engineered American Oak flooring.
- Designer bathrooms and kitchens with stone benchtops.
- High-quality fixtures and fittings.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances.
- Upgrade options available to Meile appliances.
- Secure, safe & low maintenance.
- Walking distance to public transport (3-minutes).
- In zone for leading primary & secondary schools.
- Pet-friendly and neighbouring to Kepa Bush Reserve.
- 2-minutes walk to Eastridge Mall.
- 15-minute drive to Auckland CBD.
- 1 bedroom plus study from $850,000
- 2 bedrooms and 2 car parks from $1,475,000
- 3 bedrooms and 2 car parks from $1,795,000
The Ridge, on the skyline of Mission Bay, is a fresh new apartment development - the first of its kind in this exciting area.
WELCOME TO THE RIDGE
Brand New Freehold Apartments Starting from $850,000 in Mission Bay. Pre-Completion Pricing is Available for a Limited Time Only.
With over 20 years experience in developing New Zealand’s most awarded and beautiful apartments, Gosling Property Group brings to market The Ridge. Evolved over a year of design, collaborating with New Zealand’s best designers, consultants and suppliers and completing the most thorough and robust design processes, The Ridge will stand the test of time.
Beautiful apartments enjoying the ultimate in location and lifestyle at a price within reach of many.
LIFESTYLE & DESIGN FOCUSED
The Ridge offers exceptional lifestyle options too. Whether it be dining, the beach, shopping, sailing, cycling or golf all the lifestyle amenity you need is nearby.
Each of the forty beautiful apartments provide a fresh, light, blank interior canvas for your personal furnishing requirements. The base architectural design of each encompasses robust,
high-performance construction materials and techniques together with fittings which will stand the test of time.
Collaborations between designers, contractors and suppliers has ensured that the selection of quality, robust materials is paramount. With efficient layouts and cutting-edge construction technologies, The Ridge delivers beautiful, architecturally-designed living which will endure both physically and aesthetically.
Through collaboration with Matisse, owners will also have the option to upgrade and personalise their apartments, incorporating differing specifications of kitchens, tapware and vanities according to budget and preference. Appliance upgrades to Miele are also available.
A base at The Ridge offers multiple choices to keep you fit and connected with the great outdoors, and there are plenty of relaxation options, too.
Kepa Bush Reserve, with its 13 hectares of native forest trails, is right on your back doorstep, while Orakei Marina, yacht clubs and Remuera Golf Club are within a five to 10 minute drive.
Morning swims and evening walks, paddle-boarding or kayaking along the beaches of Mission Bay, Kohimarama and St Heliers could become an everyday part of your life. And gym bunnies can jog over to Champs Fitness, just a minute away at Eastridge Shopping Centre.
After all that exercise, a relaxed coffee, wine or meal at one of the area’s many restaurants and cafés will be on the cards – or maybe take in a movie at the wonderful Berkeley Cinemas in Mission Bay. Whatever your passion, a home base at The Ridge will have you covered.
- Entry Lobby
- Undercover Parking
- Entry Lobby
- Undercover Parking
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.