Expected completion: 4th quarter 2018
Price on Application
- 58 Apartments
- Car parking available
- Owners at St Marks will enjoy easy access to the prestigious Remuera Rackets Club
- St Marks residents will be able to call on the Hip Group cafes to deliver meals, food, newspapers and other items
- Concierge and building manager will be available to residents
- Two levels of secure parking will be available to purchase
- Access to storage lockers in the underground car park also available
- Acoustic glazing and Building Code compliant soundproofing will be used throughout for quietness and privacy
- Apartments include Miele appliances, fully tiled Italian stone bathrooms with under-floor heating
- Architecture by renowned and award winning Peddle Thorp company
Light dawns on a Remuera masterpiece that will change your view of apartment living.
Visionary in design, these superb homes bring a landmark of tomorrow to the richly-storied, leafy green streets of St Marks. Organised into three distinct buildings, the Grove, the Mark and the Mac, St Marks has been designed to create a community for those discerning purchasers who appreciate leading-edge design, superior construction and quality of finish.
Their choice will extend to one, two, three and four bedroom apartments, many having a summer room to give a second living area. Views out over the Waitemata, around to the city skyline, and even further west will be a feature of St Marks.
St Marks will also be home to two outstanding food establishments – a café/restaurant for quality casual dining and a deli-style take out – operated by the renowned Hip Group, well-known operators of cafés and eateries such as Rosie Café, Kohi Café, Milse and Ortolana in Britomart.
The St Marks area is one of Remuera’s most charming, best-kept secrets. The proximity to Newmarket, with its ever-increasing appeal, makes it distinctive, yet it enjoys the solid reassurance of a Remuera address. While Newmarket, with its outstanding shopping, is only a few minutes’ walk, Remuera is also easily accessible, with its excellent supermarket, specialty shops and boutiques.
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.