Expected completion: 4th quarter 2018
Price on Application
- 58 Apartments
- Car parking available
- Owners at St Marks will enjoy easy access to the prestigious Remuera Rackets Club
- St Marks residents will be able to call on the Hip Group cafes to deliver meals, food, newspapers and other items
- Concierge and building manager will be available to residents
- Two levels of secure parking will be available to purchase
- Access to storage lockers in the underground car park also available
- Acoustic glazing and Building Code compliant soundproofing will be used throughout for quietness and privacy
- Apartments include Miele appliances, fully tiled Italian stone bathrooms with under-floor heating
- Architecture by renowned and award winning Peddle Thorp company
Light dawns on a Remuera masterpiece that will change your view of apartment living.
Visionary in design, these superb homes bring a landmark of tomorrow to the richly-storied, leafy green streets of St Marks. Organised into three distinct buildings, the Grove, the Mark and the Mac, St Marks has been designed to create a community for those discerning purchasers who appreciate leading-edge design, superior construction and quality of finish.
Their choice will extend to one, two, three and four bedroom apartments, many having a summer room to give a second living area. Views out over the Waitemata, around to the city skyline, and even further west will be a feature of St Marks.
St Marks will also be home to two outstanding food establishments – a café/restaurant for quality casual dining and a deli-style take out – operated by the renowned Hip Group, well-known operators of cafés and eateries such as Rosie Café, Kohi Café, Milse and Ortolana in Britomart.
The St Marks area is one of Remuera’s most charming, best-kept secrets. The proximity to Newmarket, with its ever-increasing appeal, makes it distinctive, yet it enjoys the solid reassurance of a Remuera address. While Newmarket, with its outstanding shopping, is only a few minutes’ walk, Remuera is also easily accessible, with its excellent supermarket, specialty shops and boutiques.