- Apartments starting from $399,000
- A range of one-three bedroom modern apartments available with two levels of car parking
- Each apartment will have expansive living spaces that connect to an outdoor area
- Private Balcony or patios offering a sing outdoor living area
- Interiors contain luxurious carpeting, tiled stone floors in the bathrooms, entry foyers and kitchen areas
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout each apartment
- 15 minute walk into Christchurch CBD
- 4 minute walk to the Avon River by North Hagley Park
The Verve sets a new standard of living in the heart of a re-emerging Christchurch.
The Verve provides the ultimate combination of convenience, quality and liveability.
The Verve offers unparalleled access to the attractions of the fast-evolving city, the restaurants, nightlife and boutique shopping of the Victoria Street Precinct and the expansive Hagley Park, perfect for any recreation. But what truly sets The Verve apart are the expansive views the apartments command over the city, the Cultural Precinct and the parks and gardens of central Christchurch.
The precinct extends across two properties, with an additional four-level building connected with the main building by a raised, landscaped podium. This sheltered piazza, which features paved common areas with decks, seating and planting, is designed to provide a private space for the exclusive enjoyment of residents. Each apartment is laid out to maximise space and liveability, with careful attention paid to providing stylish functionality throughout every aspect of the design.
The Verve has been designed by renowned local company, Cymon Allfrey Architects. Special attention has been paid to the structural engineering of the building, using best-practice techniques and the latest materials – sourced locally and from overseas, to ensure a building that is not only rated to the highest safety levels, but will become an enduring local landmark.
Whether you live and work in the city, or plan to use your apartment as a secure, convenient base as you travel the world, The Verve offers incredible amenity for anyone wanting to take advantage of the rapidly regenerating inner city.
- Undercover Parking
- Undercover Parking
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.