- 53 Apartments
- Car parking available
- Two Residential towers with 53 freehold apartments over five levels
- One, two and three bedroom layouts available
- Covered parking
- Architectural design by Phillips Associates
- High Spec Kitchens feature Miele appliances with integrated wall ovens, microwave and induction cook tops. They also include push-to- open cabinetry, recessed strip LED lighting and natural quartz bench tops.
- Bathrooms in The Loxley feature contrasting large format tiles and hexagonal mosaic tiles. The mirror cabinet and the frame less glass shower make the room feel spacious and luxurious.
- Interior by Northspace Interior Design
- Landscaping by SOLA Landscape Architects
- 5-minute drive to motorways
- 5-minute walk to Takapuna Beach; 10 minute walk to Hurstmere shops
The Loxley is a boutique development of luxury residences offering the convenience of apartment living with a glamorous North Shore address.
The Loxley has been beautifully designed inside and out. The 53 apartments are spread across two buildings linked by a covered walkway. On the top of the rear building is a rooftop garden for the exclusive use of residents. Designed by SOLA Landscape Architects, it features a communal BBQ seating area, and sweeping views from the Bayswater Marina to downtown Auckland.
Natural light and views have been well considered in The Loxley. Splitting the floor plate into two buildings has increased the number of corner apartments with two exterior walls and additional windows. Many of the apartments offer expansive views of the Waitemata Harbour and CBD or residential Takapuna, while most of the ground floor units have private, landscaped courtyards.
With a thriving retail precinct, golden sand beach and some of Auckland's most exclusive houses, Takapuna has long been regarded as one of the city's most desirable suburbs. The Loxley is walking distance from the Berkeley Cinema, Takapuna Library, Shore City Shopping Centre, Les Mills gym and the upmarket retail and dining of central Takapuna. Takapuna offers excellent access to motorways and public transport via the Akoranga or Smales Farm Bus Stations. Downtown Auckland is a short ferry ride from Devonport or just a 10 minute drive from The Loxely.
With beautiful views, high-end interior finishes, a private rooftop garden and proximity to all the amenities of Takapuna, The Loxley will provide a lifestyle of relaxed coastal luxury.
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.