Build start: 1st quarter 2019
Expected completion: 1st quarter 2020
- 38 Apartments
- Car parking available
- Generous 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Lock up and leave with good storage
- Expansive views overlooking Croix Reserve
- Ground level apartments feature a deck facing the reserve and a northerly courtyard
- Upper level apartments feature two balconies capturing the northerly sun or overlooking the reserve
- Each apartment includes a single carpark and secure area for bikes and outdoor equipment
- 3 interior colour options
- High quality design and construction materials
- Construction to begin this summer
- Released in 3 stages, beginning with Building A
Bonair Residences is a quality development of spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments across 3 two-storey buildings in the heart of Millwater.
Located on the northern boundary of Croix Reserve, Bonair Residences is just minutes from beaches, schools and entertainment, and a moments stroll to the boutique stores and cafes of Millwater Central, or the convenience of Silverdale’s expanding retail centre.
Conceived by Broadway Property Group, this insightful development incorporates high quality, single level, spacious two and three bedroom apartments, designed over 3 buildings.
The ground floor apartments boast a northern courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining, plus decks that open out to the reserve. The first floor apartments enjoy elevated views from their balconies.
Inside, the attention to detail and refined finishes are complemented with the ability to personalize your interior surroundings with colour and various interior design options.
Each home includes one carpark and the first floor apartments benefit from generous lockable storage units.
Broadway Property Group is pleased to release the first ten homes in Building A. Construction scheduled to commence this summer with completion early 2020.
- Bike Storage
- Bike Storage
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.