- 20 Townhouses
- Car parking available
- Urban living surrounded by green spaces and a thriving community
- Elevated North & North East outlook over Lake Lake Te Koo Utu Domain and the hills beyond
- 20 freehold three-storey townhouses
- 15 visitor parking spaces
- Multiple eateries, a gym and hair salon all on site
- Designed by a multi-award-winning development team
- Pet friendly
- Over-height glazing and ceilings to maximise natural light and views
- Luxurious and easy-care living
- Air conditioning providing heating and cooling
- High quality finishes and fixtures throughout
- Generous living spaces perfect for entertaining
- Two-way intercom for entry control
- Lifts available by request
Consisting of 20 freehold dwellings, the Lakewood Townhouses offer urban living surrounded by green spaces and a thriving community
Overlooking Lake Te Koo Utu Domain and the hills beyond, the Lakewood Townhouses are in an incredible central location, combining amenities, attractions and convenience.
Consisting of 20 freehold dwellings, the Lakewood Townhouses offer urban living surrounded by green spaces and a thriving community.
The three-storey townhouses feature generous open plan living areas and are a mix of either three or four bedrooms. The enviable location of the townhouses provides residents with easy access to eateries and local amenities, while enjoying the serenity and views of Lake Te Koo Utu Domain.
The development is a product of the dynamic collaboration between developer, Black & Orange, and contractor, ENGAS.
Open plan living spaces with timber floors open onto beautiful outdoor living areas. Over-height glazing and ceilings maximise the backdrop of Lake Te Koo Utu Domain and the hills beyond. Master bedrooms feature an ensuite and generous walk-in wardrobe. Careful planning of each townhouse has ensured no space is wasted.
The generous kitchens have been holistically designed by DesignMarked to complement the contemporary vision of the townhouses. The combination of full height cabinetry, composite stone bench top, appliance wardrobe and striking colour palette complement this refined aesthetic.
The feature tiles, mirrored cabinets and matt black finished fixtures create a touch of luxury and sense of calmness throughout the bathrooms.
All bathrooms feature wall-hung basins with Type A townhouses also showcasing freestanding bathtubs.
These well-appointed bathrooms align with the aspirations of the development to achieve timeless quality.
Entertaining and living spaces open out onto sunny, north or north-east facing decks set against a backdrop of Lake Te Koo Utu Domain and surrounding green spaces.
The ground floor patios offer privacy from neighbouring townhouses and a connection to the reserve.
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.