- 10 Townhouses
- Car parking available
- Located in the newly developed Scott Point Estate on the Hobsonville coast
- Developed by Aedifice Property
- 10 luxurious coastal homes across two distinct blocks
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms across two levels North-West facing rear sections
- Internal garage
- High spec designer kitchens and bathrooms
- Architecture and interiors by Morrison Architects
- Zoned for Decile 10 local primary and secondary schools
- Close to local amenity, retail, schools, public transport and motorways
- Short Walk to Scott Point Sustainable Park
- Engineered timber flooring throughout
- the open plan living
- Under tile heating to bathrooms
- Selected low wattage wall heaters to bedrooms Heat pump in living areas
- European Appliances
- Satellite Dish and Aerial
- Ultrafast fibre internet connection
- Double Glazing
Located in the newly developed Scott Point Estate, Scott Terraces is a stunning development of ten luxury townhouses just one block back from the water’s edge.
Designed by Morrison Architects, these four-bedroom homes are just a leisurely stroll down to the beach or to the new Scott Point Sustainable Park. They feature designer kitchens and bathrooms and ultra-high specifications including heat pumps, low wattage heaters, under-tile heating, European Appliances, ultra-fast internet and so much more.
Scott Terraces feature two distinct blocks of townhouses, each with its own design and layout:
Block A – which sits on the corner with Craig’s Way – has the open plan living on the top floor to capture the stunning water views available on the southern townhouses.
These are substantial family homes with amazing natural light and designer interiors. Block A features three double-bedrooms all with large wardrobes on the ground floor, and a master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite on the top floor. There is a generous shared bathroom, separate laundry, powder room, and a study or playroom on the ground floor.
Block B shares the same high interior specifications and durable exterior cladding as Block A but has a more traditional layout with the open plan living on the ground floor opening out to the north-west facing rear courtyard.
These spacious homes have a versatile layout designed to enable a contemporary family lifestyle. With all four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study upstairs, Block B provides a second living space on the ground floor which can be used as a formal living or dining, media room or kids’ living.
There are few developments offering homes of this calibre so close to the water and with such spectacular views. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of this exceptional coastal development.
Did you know you only have to pay a 10% deposit for any new build property, with the balance due on completion? That's just one advantage of buying new. Find out more in our Guild to buying off the plan.
Interested in this property and want to know if you can afford it? Squirrel have helped thousands of Kiwis into their first homes and can help you too.